What is Mad Tea Lab?
- Is an “Interactive Programming” environment
- Can convert your lab session to an URL that you can bookmark or send
- Is nice for prototyping dsp and synthesis algorithms
- Can assist in exploring web technology.
- Was created using a highly underrated development methodology called “scope creeping“
- Is less than 200 kB in size
- Uses the canvas tag for graphics (and a fallback for ie)
- Involves heavy use of innerHTML and eval()
- Is a web application that runs locally on your machine
- Can reverse its flow to be used as a interactive solver
- Can do gamma corrected anti-aliasing
- Can also do interactive base conversion!
- Can Serve as recreational fun. For nerds.
- Has intentionally undocumented features
- Might have unintentionally undocumented features
Now, browse the examples, or check out the articles to the right!